Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ginger Garlic Chicken

I'm back!!! Thank you for the comments and emails congratulating hubby and I on the arrival of the new baby. We are doing great and really starting to get the hang of three little ones! I am going to do my very best to post a few recipes a week (if not more) but please don't get mad if I forget! I do have a 17 day old!!! Hubby and I are back to eating Paleo strictly. New baby doesn't like dairy and our 2 year olds belly cant handle dairy. I will write more on that later! I made this awesome crockpot chicken last week and must share it. It can be done in the oven but since I had my hands busy I put it in the crockpot around noon and just let it cook for the afternoon! I also thinking a chicken fryer would be awesome but all I had were breasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment